Joe Elliott of Def Leppard is a Boston fan but he did not want to have two albums sound identical that were released back-to-back. He’s referring to the sameness between Boston’s first two albums. Def Leppard made a leap between 1983’s “Pyromania” which was harder rock and their crown-jewel 1987’s “Hysteria” which was more Pop/Rock. The latter is celebrating it’s 30th Anniversary via a big box set.Read More
- Crosby: Talent, Not Politics, Behind Nugent’s Rock Hall Snub – Video Report
- Jethro Tull Set To Celebrate 50 Years Will There Be Reunions? We Look Back
- Eagles Announce ‘An Evening With’ Fall Tour – Will You Go?
- Peter Frampton Still Thanking San Francisco For “Comes Alive” But Doesn’t Miss The Hair
- The Legendary Le Studio Has Been Destroyed by Fire