Could Kenny G cut it in prison? Maybe as the “Head of Riot Suppresion,” Whether or not you like Kenny it’s easy to see the sax-man can certainly make fun of himself. Have to check this video.
About The Author
March 12, 2017
January 8, 2016
December 8, 2015
- Crosby: Talent, Not Politics, Behind Nugent’s Rock Hall Snub – Video Report
- Jethro Tull Set To Celebrate 50 Years Will There Be Reunions? We Look Back
- Eagles Announce ‘An Evening With’ Fall Tour – Will You Go?
- Peter Frampton Still Thanking San Francisco For “Comes Alive” But Doesn’t Miss The Hair
- The Legendary Le Studio Has Been Destroyed by Fire
Adele Beatles Box Office Bruce Hornsby David Bowie David Paich Deacon Frey Donald Trump Don Henley Eagles Elton John Funny Genesis Glenn Frey Interview Jeff Porcaro Joe Walsh John Beaudin John Lennon Jon Anderson Joseph Williams Journey Neal Schon New Album obituary Paul McCartney Phil Collins Randy Meisner Reunion Review Rod Stewart Star Wars Steve Lukather Steve Perry Steve Porcaro Stevie Wonder Sting The Eagles The Force Awakens The Revenant Timothy b Schmit Toto Tour Tribute Yes