He had the huge task of replacing Steve Winwood in the Spencer Davis Group and he got the job done. Eddie Hardin who passed away on July 22, 2015 had a close relationship with his daughter Emma who is also a singer. She sat down with John Beaudin to talk about growing up in a Rock ‘n Roll lifestyle and setting up a fund in her parents name. Check out the video Interview.
About The Author
February 11, 2016
May 18, 2017
February 12, 2016
December 31, 2015
- Crosby: Talent, Not Politics, Behind Nugent’s Rock Hall Snub – Video Report
- Jethro Tull Set To Celebrate 50 Years Will There Be Reunions? We Look Back
- Eagles Announce ‘An Evening With’ Fall Tour – Will You Go?
- Peter Frampton Still Thanking San Francisco For “Comes Alive” But Doesn’t Miss The Hair
- The Legendary Le Studio Has Been Destroyed by Fire
Adele Beatles Box Office Bruce Hornsby David Bowie David Paich Deacon Frey Donald Trump Don Henley Eagles Elton John Funny Genesis Glenn Frey Interview Jeff Porcaro Joe Walsh John Beaudin John Lennon Jon Anderson Joseph Williams Journey Neal Schon New Album obituary Paul McCartney Phil Collins Randy Meisner Reunion Review Rod Stewart Star Wars Steve Lukather Steve Perry Steve Porcaro Stevie Wonder Sting The Eagles The Force Awakens The Revenant Timothy b Schmit Toto Tour Tribute Yes